A. The order of wearing protective coveralls
1. Rinse hands with running water and soap, wear a mask, hold the mask with one hand, buckle it on the appropriate part of the face, and put the mask on the appropriate part with the other hand (put cotton balls on both sides of the nose if necessary) , press the nose clip tightly to the bridge of the nose. During this process, the hands do not touch any part of the face.
2. Wear a hat. When wearing a hat, be careful not to touch your face with your hands.
3. Wear protective clothing.
4. Wear protective glasses and be careful not to touch your face with your hands.
5. Put on shoe covers.
6. Rinse hands with running water and soap, put on latex gloves, and put the gloves over the cuffs of the protective clothing.
B. Wearing Isolation Gown
1. Put on the hat and mask first. Remove the watch and get everything ready.
2. Roll sleeves over the elbow, at least not lower than 1/2 of the forearm.
3. Remove the gown from the hanger with the collar in one hand.
4. Hold the collar with the right hand, put the left hand into the sleeve and raise the hand to cover the collar above the wrist, then hold the outside of the collar with the left hand, and put the right hand into the sleeve and cover it above the wrist.
5. Button the collar button or fasten the short belt on the collar, and then fasten the cufflinks or button the cufflinks.
6. Align the back edge of the isolation gown with both hands, fold the excess to the left, press it with one hand and then fasten the waistband.
C. Take off the isolation gown method
1. Untie the belt and tie the belt in front of the abdomen.
2. Untie the cuff and pull it to the elbow joint, or untie the cufflinks. Gently lift the gown up from the outside to expose the wrist.
3. Disinfect gloves and wash them with soap.
4. Untie the tie and buttons, gently shake the two sleeves down, and then alternately pull off the double sleeves with both hands through the outside of the sleeves.
5. Hold the collar with the right hand, align the inside of the isolation gown with the back edge of the isolation gown, turn the inside out, put it in a yellow plastic bag for disinfection, or fasten the tie and hang the clothes on the clothes hook in the semi-contaminated area on, for the next use.
D. The order of taking off the protective equipment
1: Take off the protective goggles and put them in the disinfectant.
2: Take off the mask, hold the mask with one hand, take off the mask strap with the other hand, and put it in a yellow plastic bag. Be careful not to touch your face with your hands.
3: Take off the protective clothing. (Remove the boots, put the boots in the sanitizer).
4: Take off the gloves, put the disposable gloves inside out, put them in a yellow plastic bag, and put the rubber gloves in the disinfectant.
5: Take off the protective clothing, turn it inside out, and put it into the dirty clothing bag.
6: Put your fingers back into the hat, take off the hat gently, turn the inside out, and put it in a yellow plastic bag or a dirty clothes bag.
7: Take off the shoe cover, turn it inside out, and put it in a yellow plastic bag.
8: Wash hands with running water and soap to disinfect.
I hope this content is helpful to you. For more information, please continue to pay attention to our custom outdoor protective covers manufacturer.