The structure of protective coveralls has the characteristics of anti-penetration, good air permeability, high strength, and high resistance to hydrostatic pressure. It is mainly used in industrial, electronic, medical, chemical, and bacterial infections.
A) Clothing and apparel that can prevent or mitigate accident injuries or occupational hazards;
B) Clothing and clothing that can improve the working environment, adjust the internal and external environment of the human body, and create a good working atmosphere and a pleasant mood;
C) Clothing and clothing that can show corporate culture and corporate image.
The basic requirements of protective equipment, basic requirements of protective equipment, according to my country's national standards and the Ministry of Labor standards, the content is rough as follows.
1. The shielding device for live work is suitable for the electric power industry. When live work is performed on high-voltage equipment with a voltage of 500kV and below, it can protect the human body from high-voltage electric fields and electromagnetic waves. The shielding device made of uniformly distributed conductive materials and fibers and other shielding fabrics can form an equipotential shielding surface on various parts of the human body in high electric fields to protect the human body from high-voltage electric fields and electromagnetic waves.
2. Flame retardant protective clothing is suitable for industrial furnaces, metal processing, welding, chemical industry, petroleum, and other places, engaging in open flames or emitting sparks or operating near smelting metals, and when working in places with combustible materials and danger of ignition. Wear it to reduce the risk of fire caused by the burning of clothing. After directly accepting flames and hot objects, it can slow down the spread of flames to clothing, and carbonize to form an insulating layer to protect the safety and health of the human body.
3. static work clothes use anti-static fabrics as fabrics, which can prevent the accumulation of static electricity in the clothes. Anti-static fabric is a fabric that is mixed with conductive fibers or anti-static synthetic fibers at approximately equal intervals or evenly during weaving.
4. Labor protective clothing can protect against ordinary injuries and dirty clothing, and uses the properties of the fabric itself and the PU and PV coating treatment to achieve general protection properties such as cold resistance, rain resistance, and anti-fouling.
5. Welding protective clothing is made of fabric, leather, or fabric made of film or spraying, and is made by a special sewing process, which has considerable requirements for flame retardant performance, metal droplet impact resistance, and electrical resistance. In addition, there are also self-defined protective clothing standards for various industries, such as labor protection raincoats, forest fireproof clothing, labor protection down jackets, and radiation protection clothing below 100Kv.
6. The fabric of the oil-resistant and water-repellent protective clothing is finished so that the surface of the protective clothing fabric fiber can repel and alienate oil and water liquid media, so as to achieve not only anti-breathing, comfortable, but also effectively resist the impact of such liquid on underwear and water. Erosion of the human body. It can be divided into two types of oil and water-repellent protective clothing in winter and summer.
Mingfeng is a professional Custom Outdoor Protective Covers Company, if you are interested in the product, please contact us.